We are looking for a Full Stack Developer – PHP / Laravel.
The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development and must take pride in your coding. You should also have great analytical skills and the ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative remote team-based environment. In addition to this, you will have a leg up if you also meet the following criteria:
• Hands-on programming experience with the major PHP programming framework like laravel.
• Working with Restful Web Services and API development
• Experience with one or more of the following relational databases: SQL Server, MySQL
• Design and build front end applications and packages for our products.
• Ability to work within an OpenSource and Windows environment.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Execute and contribute to full-stack web development projects, with an emphasis on front end features, browser manipulation, and cross-browser compatibility.
• Work with source code repositories like Git.
• Develop software components Web API, texting, chat, and other communications mechanisms. • Review, analyze, and resolve any existing problems that come up with systems and handle programming assignments accordingly.
• Collaboration with team members sharing development responsibility.
Working knowledge in developing multiple page applications.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2.
• Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON, SOAP.
• Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience in Version Control using Git.
• Worked within a SCRUM or AGILE development environment.
• Ability to convert designs and specifications into software applications.
• Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
• Ability to prototype, refine, system test, analyze, performance test, and debug applications.
• Experience with secure coding principles & practices.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent training or 4-10 years of work experience.
Benefits: • Flexible schedule
Own end to end responsibility Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You have done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Experience on Serverless architecture using AWS Cloud Services like WS AMPLIFY, CLOUD FORMATION, SQS, SNS, LAMBDA, IAM, S3, ROUTE53, ALB, API GATEWAY, STEP FUNCTION, ELASTIC SEARCH. Working knowledge of designing, orchestrating and deploying using Cloud Services. • Working knowledge of MongoDB or SQL databases.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps • Experience with AWS will be preferred • You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer What We Provide –
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture • Build enterprise grade SaaS platform that impact the lives of millions of people
Full Time, Permanent Role